I watch her smiling and waving to all her fans. She has so many fans. Well, she is a celebrity. She has everything a person ever dream of. Fame, money, glory, big name... beauty... me? Well, i'm just a road musician. I sang with my guitar. people don't even know my name. I fall for her ever since i first saw her. Back then i never thought she is this famous. i helped her catching a pickpocket who stole he handbag. Tonight, i come to her show again. Just like othe times, i used all of my money to buy the ticket. I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her. she's my life now. my world. My muse. She's my everything. I love her. So damn much. But, i know, she would never even remember me. A poor, ugly guy who just knows how to play a guitar and sing. I don't even have a good voice. So, here i am. Watching her from down here. While everyone is jumping, cheering her name. I just smile. To see her smiling really makes my day. I see her staring at me. Yeah right. I know she's staring at someone else. Why would she stares at me? She don't even remember me. Well, at least that's what i thought. I hope tonight will last longer. This is the only chance i get to see her. Face to face. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to say that i love her. But, who am i compare to a very big name like her. I sigh heavily. The show ends at last. I take a walk around the stage. In hope that i can see her one last time. But, nobody's there. The stage is quiet. So, i climb up the stage. Stand in front of the microphone. Oh, how i wish i can sing here. In front of all my fans. Well, at least they exist inside my mind. Haha. So i pick my guitar and begin to play it. Eventhough the microphone isn't working, i can just imagine it works. This is a song i wrote. A song about her. About how she became my whole world. I sing and sing and sing. Until i realize someone's there. In front of the stage. Staring at me. With a bright smile on her face. She claps her hand. She is so beautiful. With that smile. I think i'm melting.
"That was a really good song. Did you write it?" She ask while climbing up the stage's stairs. I just can't hide my feeling. I really want to hug her now and tell her that i really really love her.
"Yeah.. i.. have my.. muse.." i say.
"i guess she must be really beautiful, right? And you really love her.. your music told me everything.." i look at her and smiling without i even notice.
"Yeah.. she's really beautiful.. and i really love her.. with all my life, with all my heart.. sometimes, i really want to hug her, kiss her and tell her that she's mine. I want to keep her for my self and no need to share her with the world. I want to make her mine so that she would never leave me. I want to tell her how much i love her from the day i first met her. I'll give my whole life to her. If she's willing to be mine.." she smile. A single drop of a crystal clear water come out from her beautiful eyes. I walk closer to her and catch her tears with my own hand. i don't really know where does the courage come from. She catches my hand.
"That was so beautiful.." she say.
"You're more beautiful.." even before i realize, she crashs her lip towards mine. Both of her hands embrace me tightly. I was so shock but a second later i close my eyes and kiss her back. I hug her tight. I don't even realize that i had tears in my eyes. Please make this a reality not a dream.
"I've been waiting for you, you know.. ever since our first met, i never forget about you.. i fall for you and i really want to be yours.. " she said. I smile and hug her tight.
"I'm sorry i'm late.. i love you... i love you..."
~the end~
No comments:
Post a Comment